The Firstmark Credit Union Platinum MasterCard Cashback credit card is designed for people with excellent credit who need a high credit limit. This credit card has a credit line that starts at $7500 and has no maximum.
Use our FREE credit card chaser to compare credit cards online!
In order to apply for this credit card, you do need to be a member of the Firstmark Credit Union. In order to be a member of this credit union you do have to live in Bexar County or the surrounding areas, which include 12 other Texas counties. If you’re related to someone who lives in this area and there are member of the Firstmark Credit Union, then you can become a member, no matter where you live.
FCU Platinum MasterCard Cashback Credit Card Overview
The cashback program works a bit differently than the rewards MasterCard. The cashback program is developed on a tiered basis, relying on how much you spent to determine how much cashback you receive.
For example, you earn .25% cash back when your credit card balance is under $1000. Once your balance exceeds $1001 but is less than $2001 you will receive .50% cash back. Between $2001 and $3000, you’ll earn .75% cash back. In order to earn 1% cash back, which is the maximum you can earn, you must maintain a balance of $3001 and higher.
In addition to the cash back rewards program, this Platinum MasterCard offers travel accident insurance of $1M if you pay for travel expenses with your credit card. In addition, this card is part of the skipper credit card payment program and includes an anytime advisor that can help you with credit management.
FCU Platinum MasterCard Cashback Credit Card Terms
As mentioned above, you must have excellent credit to qualify for this credit card. However, outside of this criterion, all of the other terms for this card are the same as they are for every other personal Visa and MasterCard available from Firstmark Credit Union.
All of the terms for this card comply with the Federal Reserve Credit Card Rules.
These terms include:
- Credit card introductory APR of 3.9% for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances (applies for six months)
- 10.9% to 17.9% APR after introductory APR ends
- No annual fee
- The transaction fees
- 18% penalty APR
- No over-the-credit limit fee
- Up to $25 late credit card payment and/or return payment fee
FCU Platinum MasterCard Cashback Credit Card Verdict
If you need a personal line of credit with a very high limit, this is the card for you. If you have bad credit, or even good credit, this is not the right card for you. Fortunately, there are other options available for credit cards.
Complete a credit card comparison by using the FREE quote tool on this page!
- Firstmark Credit Union Platinum Visa Cashback Credit Card
- Firstmark Credit Union Share Secured MasterCard Credit Card
- Firstmark Credit Union Platinum MasterCard Rewards Credit Card
- Firstmark Credit Union Business Visa Platinum Credit Card
- PenFed Visa Platinum Cashback Rewards Card
- RBS Citizens, N.A. MasterCard Platinum CashBack Credit Card
- Alabama Telco Credit Union Visa Platinum Cashback Credit Card