Hancock Bank is a regional consumer and commercial bank located in cities mainly along the Gulf Coast. They have locations in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, and Louisiana. Hancock offers two personal credit cards: the Platinum Edition Visa and the Maximum Rewards Visa.
Both cards allow for easy online account access via the internet. Where that option is not available or desired, card holders still have access to their accounts by calling the customer service department using a 24-hour, toll-free phone number. Compare other credit card offers today!
Interested parties may apply over the phone using a toll-free number listed on the Hancock Bank website, or online. The online application links for both cards redirects consumers to the First Bankcard website. The short application process includes the ability for consumers to design their own card using an uploaded photo or other image.
Hancock Bank Credit Card – Platinum Edition Visa Terms
- No annual or monthly fees associated with this optional balance transfer credit card
- 6-month introductory rate of 0% for purchases
- The 0% rate extends to twelve months for balance transfers
- Cash advances are subject to a 25.24% APR from day one
- Standard rate on purchases and balance transfers ranges from 9.99% to 17.99%
Hancock Bank Credit Card – Maximum Rewards Visa Terms
- No annual or monthly fees
- No introductory rate
- Standard APR is a rather hefty 13.99% to 19.99%
- APR for the Signature card is a static 13.99%
Upon applying for this card, consumers agree to be considered for a Signature card which they will be automatically upgraded to upon approval.
Hancock Bank Credit Card Maximum Rewards Program
Both the Maximum Rewards and Signature Maximum Rewards cards are eligible for this incentive program. Rewards credit card points are earned at a rate of one point per dollar of new, net purchases after the card is activated.
From time to time card holders may be rewarded with bonus points in conjunction with special offers being made by participating retailers. Balance transfers and cash advances do not qualify. Points can be redeemed via the Maximum Rewards website for a variety of merchandise, travel, and leisure activities. Compare other credit card offers with these Hancock cards today!
- Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. Visa Signature Credit Card
- Astoria Federal Savings Visa Signature Card with Maximum Rewards
- First National Bank of Omaha Visa Signature with Maximum Rewards Card
- Capital One, National Association Visa Signature Credit Card
- Virgin America Visa Signature Card by Barclays Bank Delaware
- M&T Bank Credit Card
- AAA Visa Signature Card with WorldPoints Rewards – from Bank of America