The Hilton HHonors credit card offer is an American Express credit card with no annual fee. The Hilton credit card is of course a hotel credit card that offers rewards in the form of Hilton HHonors reward bonus points for purchases made at both Hilton Worldwide properties and also on all other purchases made with the card.
Should you apply for the Hilton HHonors Platinum American Express card? Read through this Hilton HHonors credit card review and then decide for yourself if this is the best credit card for you!
Hilton HHonors Credit Card Details
- No annual fee
- 6 Hilton HHonors reward points for all purchases made at Hilton properties
- 3 Hilton HHonors reward points for all other purchases
- No blackout dates for hotel stays
- Points do not expire
Is the Hilton HHonors American Express Card for You?
If you already are a Hilton HHonors American Express cardholder then why not leave a review and rating below? If you are still unsure of which credit card you should apply for then keep in mind that no one credit card offer is best for everyone so be sure and read through our credit card reviews and use our FREE credit card finder to find the card that is best for you!
This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.
- The 0% APR Experiment: How to Beat the Credit Card Companies at Their Own Game
- Citi Hilton HHonorsTM Visa Signature Card
- Plum Card from American Express
- American Express Credit Cards
- American Express Premier Rewards Card
- American Express Corporate Card
- American Institute of Architects Rewards American Express Card – from Bank of America