The House Financial Services Committee voted to move up the start date for the newly drafted CARD legislation from February 1, 2010 to November 1, 2009.
Critics of moving up the start date say that many banks will not have time to comply with the regulations while those in favor of the bill point out things like the 3% Wells Fargo Credit Card Interest Rate Hike and the New Annual Fees Added to Many Credit Cards as reason enough to move up the start date.
What do you think?
- Wells Fargo Credit Cards to be Marketed to Wachovia Customers
- Wells Fargo Expected to Raise Credit Card Interest Rates 3%
- Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card
- Wells Fargo Platinum Credit Card
- Wachovia Credit Card
- Wells Fargo Credit Card
- Wells Fargo Home Rebate Credit Card