The International Brotherhood of Magicians Credit Card is one magical card. You get to earn points towards valuable rewards every time you use it and the Endowment and Development Foundation is supported each time you use the card.
Opting to carry a credit card associated with a group you are proud to belong to or simply wish to help is a good choice when you are in the market for a new credit card. Since so many credit cards have very similar terms, the choice of the right credit card for you can be a difficult one. Knowing how you use credit and your goal for your new credit card will help you choose.
Put a magical credit card offer comparison tool to work for you today. It will demystify the differences between credit card offers and help you select the right one for you.
International Brotherhood of Magicians Credit Card Features and Benefits
Like so many credit cards, the International Brotherhood of Magicians Credit Card offers no annual fee. For the first 6 months you have your account, there is a 0% APR on balance transfers. This makes the credit card an excellent tool to help you get your debts under control.
The standard APR on this card is rather high, running from 12.24% to 22.24% depending on your creditworthiness. However, other fees are more reasonable than many other credit cards. If you have healthy credit card habits, like entirely paying off your credit card monthly, the International Brotherhood of Magicians Credit Card may be a good choice for you.
International Brotherhood of Magicians Credit Card Rewards
You can accumulate reward credit card points quickly and easily with the International Brotherhood of Magicians Credit Card.
- Regular spending earns you 1 point per dollar spent
- IBM purchases earn you 2 points per dollar spent
- Redeem your points for travel, merchandise, gift cards or 1% cash back
Compare the International Brotherhood of Magicians Credit Card Now
Like magic, the free comparison tool will let you compare online credit card offers now!
- Rotary International Credit Card
- Florida International University Credit Card
- International Military Community Executives Association Credit Card
- Publix Employee’s Federal Credit Union Visa Credit Card
- MTVu Platinum Select Credit Card
- TD Bank Easy Rewards Credit Card
- California Coast Credit Union Visa Platinum Choice Rewards Credit Card