A common strategy by many savvy consumers in past years has been to take advantage of 0% APR offers found with many balance transfer credit cards and then continually roll their credit card balances over from one card to the next to avoid paying interest. In the past some credit cards even allowed these rollovers without any type of fee!
Many credit card companies have since curtailed this practice to some degree by implementing balance transfer fees that range anywhere from 3% to 5% of the total balance transferred but we decided to see if it really is possible in this day and age of the supposedly smarter and wiser credit card company to still get zero percent APR for life.
Check out The 0% APR Experiment to find out!
- Are Instant Approval Credit Card Applications Really Instant?
- Are Debt Management/Debt Settlement/Debt Counseling/Consumer Credit Counseling/etc./etc. Services a Scam?
- My credit card rates doubled – what should I do?
- RevolutionCard Credit Card
- How can I get the best credit card rates for balance transfers?