While the purpose of the Justice Federal Credit Union is to provide present and former law enforcement agents with access to financial services such as loans and credit cards, various members of the criminal justice industry can join. The Justice Federal Credit Union Association of Former Federal Narcotics Agents Visa credit card is available to creditworthy applicants that are members of both the JFCU and AFFNA.
Use the credit card chaser website to find online credit cards from credit unions for FREE!
There are many resources available for members of the criminal justice profession that can help them to find credit unions. Visiting the My Credit Union government website will show you which credit unions offer membership to public and civil servants.
JFCU Association of Former Federal Narcotics Agents Visa Credit Card Terms
For the first six months, all new JFCU Association of Former Federal Narcotics Agents Visa cards have a 0% APR.
When the credit card introductory period is over, the interest rate defaults to a set rate of 11.9%. This rate is standard for balance transfers, regular purchases, and cash advances.
Accountholders have up to ten grace-period days in order to make the minimum monthly payment before a late fee of $30 is tacked on. If you use credit card convenience checks or make balance transfers with this credit card, the fees vary between $10 and $50. Foreign transaction fees are calculated at 1% interest of the total amount of charges made while overseas.
JFCU Association of Former Federal Narcotics Agents Visa Credit Card Benefits
Although only available to a small portion of the U.S. population, the JFCU Association of Former Federal Narcotics Agents Visa Rewards line of credit cards offers members multiple ways to earn points and help out their professional association. The CuRewards Awards program works in conjunction with the Former Federal Narcotics Agents to donate points earned by members to this professional group.
The maximum credit limit on the JFCU Association of Former Federal Narcotics Agents Visa credit card is $40,000 and the minimum is $5,000. The Visa Zero Liability policy is also in effect on this line of low interest credit cards.
To compare credit card rates with membership rewards for FREE, visit credit card chaser!
- Justice Federal Credit Union Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI Affinity Visa Credit Card
- Justice Federal Credit Union Visa Gold Card
- Justice Federal Credit Union National Native American Law Enforcement Association Affinity Visa Credit Card
- Justice Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Justice Federal Credit Union National Sheriffs’ Association Affinity Visa Credit Card
- Justice Federal Credit Union FBI National Academy Associates Affinity Visa Credit Card
- Justice Federal Credit Union FBI-Law Enforcement Executive Development Associates Affinity Visa Credit Card