The Key Bank offers four different master Card options for their clients looking for personal credit cards. The four credit card options are the World Master Card, the Platinum Master Card, the College Rewards Master Card, and the Young Adult Master Card.
Compare credit cards and find the best one for your needs with the credit card chaser today!
Learning about the best ways to use credit cards is very important to managing finances responsibly. Get financial advice at http://mymoney.gov.
The Key Bank College Rewards Credit Cards
The two rewards credit cards offered by the Key Bank are the World Rewards Master Card and the College Rewards Master Card. Both of these credit cards offer special bonus points when the cardholder first opens the account.
The World Master Card offers 2,500 bonus points and the College Rewards Master Card offers 1,000 bonus points. The World Master Card also offers concierge service, a travel assistance service, and an emergency assistance program.
The Other Key Bank Personal Credit Cards
All of the personal credit cards offered by the Key Bank offer a twenty-four hour card member service, a zero liability fraud protection service, price protection, and an auto rental collision damage waiver. These credit cards all offer no annual fee.
The annual percentage rate for these credit cards is determined by the cardholder’s credit score. It is very important to protect your credit score. The best ways to insure that your credit score stays in good standing include:
- Limiting the numbers of credit cards you have at one time
- Pay the monthly credit card balances on time
- Do not go over the credit limit
- Do not keep a consistently high balance on an any one credit card
- Check your yearly credit report once a year or more
Pay off credit card balances instead of moving those balances from one credit card to another.
Keeping a good credit score is very important. A good credit score determines if someone qualifies for a mortgage, a loan, certain job opportunities, and many other important things.
Use the credit card chaser tool to compare credit cards now free!
- Citi ThankYou Preferred Card for College Students – Earn 2,500 Bonus Points
- Free Spirit World MasterCard Credit Card
- Dartmouth College Credit Card
- First National Bank of Chester County College Rewards Visa Card
- Banco Popular North America Platinum Xtra Master Card
- U.S. Bank College Visa Card
- Ithaca College Credit Card