The LPGA Credit Card allows you to show your love of golf while earning rewards that can be used with the WorldPoints program offered by Banks of America. The LPGA card features a photo of a golf course at sunset, which should be appealing to men and women alike.
The WorldPoints program offered by Bank of America is one of the most comprehensive and affordable reward credit card points programs on the market. They offer everything from hats, shirts and key chains to cameras, hotel stays and flights across the world. Compare to other credit card rewards now!
In addition, you can purchase something from the WorldPoints site with as little as 2500 points. Flights start at 15,000 points, making it very possible for you to accumulate the points that you need to get the reward that you want. There are no limits on how many points you can accrue, but there is a 5-year expatriation date on points earned.
LPGA Credit Card Overview
The LPGA Credit Card is a Platinum Plus MasterCard that has an introductory offer of 0% APR for the first 12 billing cycles. Each billing cycles is 20 days. After that the APR ranges from 9.90% to 15.99%. There is no annual fee for the LPGA MasterCard and there is no penalty interest rate applied for late or bounced payment.
When you use your LPGA MasterCard, you will get one point for every $1 spent. These points can be claimed on the WorldPoints website as described above.
You will find that this sports credit card offers a comprehensive fraud protection program, travel protection and extended warranties for your purchases. This additional protection should make you feel comfortable making purchases with your LPGA MasterCard.
LPGA Credit Card Benefits
- 0% 12 cycle APR
- Low interest rates
- Very flexible rewards program
- Easy to spend rewards points
- Additional protection for cardholders
LPGA Credit Card Considerations
- This is an excellent credit credit card
- Many fees for balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks and so on
- Not rewarded directly for LPGA purchases
- No savings on LPGA merchandise
Choosing the right credit card is important and the LPGA MasterCard is a great card. However, if you have good to bad credit, you will be unable to get this card. To find credit card offers that meet your credit score, try our credit card chaser tool now!
- Golf Digest Rewards Credit Card
- Golf Magazine Credit Card
- Bank of America World MasterCard Card with WorldPoints Rewards and PayPass
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association – AOPA Business MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards – from Bank of America
- Rotary International Credit Card
- AAA Credit Card
- What credit card companies support golf?