Chase has announced an update to some of its pricing for the popular Chase Freedom credit card (click here to read the Chase Freedom review). Effective immediately the following updated pricing is in effect:
The introductory rate for purchases is 0% for up to 6 months. After that, the APR will be 12.99%, 17.99%, or 22.99%. The introductory rate for balance transfers is 0% for up to 12 months. After that, the APR will be 12.99%, 17.99%, or 22.99%.
With the new pricing the Chase Freedom credit card jumps into the top tier of balance transfer credit cards with the likes of the Discover More American Flag Card and certain others. If you are considering a balance transfer then be sure and first check out out free credit card balance transfer calculator and then consider applying for the Chase Freedom Card or the Discover More American Flag Card!
- Chase Freedom Credit Card
- Discover More Card – American Flag
- Discover More Card
- Charles Schwab Credit Card w/ 2% Cash Back Rewards is Not Taking New Applications
- Starbucks Credit Card
- Are there any free online credit cards available?
- Discover More vs. Chase Freedom