The Pentagon Federal Credit Union offers four credit cards for you to choose from. In order to qualify, you have to have good credit or better. Poor credit applicants should seek poor credit credit cards instead.
Credit Unions are often sought after for credit cards because of the federal regulations that restrict them from charging more than 18% interest on their credit cards. This often ensures that the interest rates start at a lower percentage rate than they do for other credit card companies. Compare credit card rates now!
The four credit cards offered by the Pentagon Federal Union fall under two categories, gold cards or platinum cards, and there are two of each. Keep reading to learn about each of these cards.
Pentagon Federal Credit Union Platinum Credit Cards Overview
- PenFed Promise Visa – The PenFed Visa offers a super low 7.49% APR for 36 months for all purchases and balance transfer credit card transactions. After that the APR is 9.99%. Something special about this card is that it is a no fee card! No transaction fees of any kind.
- Platinum Cash Back Rewards Card – This rewards credit card offers a 13.99% APR at all times for purchases. For 24 months you will receive a 4.99% APR for all balance transfers made online.
Pentagon Federal Credit Union Gold Credit Cards Overview
- Low Rate Visa Gold – The Low Rate Visa offers a 12.49% APR as the standard APR with a 24 month 4.99% APR on balance transfers. This is one of the only Pentagon cards that has a penalty fee, which is 17.99%
- Visa Gold Classic – The APR for this card is 13.99% with an introductory APR of 4.99% for 24 months on balance transfers. The starting limit for this card is $500 with no max limits. No max limits means that as long as your account is in good standing and you qualify credit-wise, your credit card limits will increase over time.
Pentagon Federal Credit Union Credit Cards Bottom Line
The bottom line is that these cards offer a lot of benefits, such as no annual fee for any of these cards. The downside is that you have to have great credit to qualify for any of these cards.
If you want some more options, use our free chaser tool to find other credit card offers today!
- Notre Dame Federal Credit Union Credit Card
- Justice Federal Credit Union Visa Gold Card
- AMOCO Federal Credit Union MasterCard Gold
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Visa Gold Credit Card
- First Financial Federal Credit Union of Maryland Visa Gold Credit Card
- Miami University Community Federal Credit Union Credit Card
- PenFed Visa Platinum Cashback Rewards Card