You know about Priceline.com, but did you know that there was a Priceline credit card? Presented by Barclays, this is a rewards credit card that benefits Priceline.com users. Barclays offers two cards: the annual fee card ($29) and the no annual fee card.
Priceline.com is a website that is dedicated to helping you find the best deal on your travel. Travel could include rental cars, flights and hotel stays. One of the things that Priceline is best known for, other than having William Shatner as a spokesman, is that you can offer your own price for your travel, much like bidding. Compare this and other online credit cards now!
Using the Priceline.com credit card is an excellent way for you to maximize your use of Priceline.com. If you are a constant Priceline.com user, then you will find that their rewards program will be of special interest to you.
What This Card Offers
- No Annual Fee
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase
- Earn 1 point on everything else. And there’s no limit to the number
- Plus, earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on qualifying transactions in the first 90 days of account opening
- Your points can act like cash – Redeem points for statement credits
- Please see terms and conditions for complete details
- Earn 5X points on Priceline.com purchases of points you can earn against purchases made on your account
The Priceline credit card currently has a 0% APR for all balance transfer credit card transactions that lasts for 9 billing cycles. The APR for purchases will be 14.99% to 21.99%, depending on your credit score.
Priceline.com Credit Card Bottom Line
- Choice Privileges Visa Credit Card by Barclays Bank Delaware
- Air Jamaica 7th Heaven Rewards World MasterCard from Barclays Bank Delaware
- Icelandair Credit Card
- Virgin America Visa Signature Card by Barclays Bank Delaware
- China Airlines MasterCard
- Aer Lingus Rewards MasterCard – from Barclays Bank Delaware
- Gconomy Visa Card by Barclays Bank Delaware