As a business, choosing a credit card that offers you both great rewards and a high credit line is important. One of the choices that you have, if you qualify for membership, is the Royal Credit Union Visa Commercial Rewards Credit Card.
If you can’t qualify for this business credit card, you can still look for others using the FREE credit card chaser tool!
The RCU Visa Commercial Rewards credit card is not based upon the credit of your business, but is based upon the person who agrees to be the guarantor of the credit card. What this means is, if you’re a business owner, your credit score will determine whether your business can qualify for the Visa Commercial Rewards credit card.
RCU Visa Commercial Rewards Credit Card Overview
This rewards credit card allows businesses to earn one point for every dollar they charge to their Visa Commercial Rewards credit card. Reward points can be redeemed for travel, prepaid Visa credit cards, merchandise, gift cards, and more.
There are multiple ways to pay your credit card balance when you have the Visa Commercial Rewards credit card. You can choose to make weekly payments, bi-weekly payments, or monthly credit card payments, based upon the needs of your business. In addition, you can mail your payment, transfer funds automatically out of your business banking account, or pay your bill from an account out of a different bank.
RCU Visa Commercial Rewards Credit Card Benefits
You’ll find that there are quite a few nice benefits associated with this business credit card. These benefits include:
- No annual fee
- 25-day interest-free grace period
- Ability to apply online
- Optional credit insurance protection
- Rental car insurance
- Travel assistance
- Extended warranty
- Roadside assistance
- Emergency credit card replacement
RCU Visa Commercial Rewards Credit Card Terms
The Federal Reserve‘s Credit Card Rules apply just as much for a business credit card as they do for personal credit cards. As such, RCU is required to comply with these rules.
The terms for the Visa Commercial Rewards credit card include:
- 8% variable APR for purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
- $10 over-the-credit limit fee
- 3% or $10 cash advance and balance transfer fee
- $20-$30 late payment fee
RCU Visa Commercial Rewards Credit Card Verdict
For a business credit card, especially for a small business or a new business, this credit card does have some value.
This is especially true when you consider its low APR.
It’s certainly something to consider for your business.
Get FREE credit card quotes for your next business credit card!
- M&I Bank FSB Visa Commercial Credit Card
- DSRM National Bank Valero Commercial Credit Card
- First Financial Federal Credit Union of Maryland Business Visa Credit Card
- Royal Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- First Commercial Bank Credit Card
- Credit First National Association Commercial Tire Credit Card
- Hills Bank and Trust Company VisaOne Commercial Credit Card