The Seattle Seahawks Credit Card is an excellent choice for anyone who is a big football fan. Barclay Bank offers the only official NFL credit card that can be customized with the logo of any NFL team.
NFL team affinity credit cards are the preferred choice for those who are die-hard Seahawks fans. They will enjoy showing off a great looking card with their team logo on the front every time they make a purchase.
Find more online credit cards now!
The choice of the next credit card you will carry is a multi-faceted one. You need to carefully look at the details of any card you are considering carrying before you take it out. Every credit card has an impact on your credit score, so be sure to choose wisely.
NFL Extra Points Credit Card Specs
The following specs accompany the NFL Extra Points Visa Card:
- All 32 teams or the NFL Shield card plastic are available
- No annual fee
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on NFL or team purchases in-stadium and at the Pro Shop
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No limit to the points you can earn
- Redeem points for VIP NFL experiences, game tickets or cash back statement credits on travel or any other purchase of $25 or more
- 20% off every purchase at NFLShop.com – that’s $20 off every $100 you spend
The purchase APR is 14.99% to 22.99%, with a cash advance APR of 25.24% variable. The fee for a cash advance with this card is 5% (or a minimum of $10). Late payment fee is up to $35 and there is also a 3% foreign transaction fee.
Seattle Seahawks Credit Card Rewards
The Extra Points rewards credit card program allows the NFL fan to accumulate rewards points as he or she makes purchases.
The points can be redeemed for game day tickets, merchandise, apparel, once in a lifetime experiences and team memorabilia.
Comparing the Seattle Seahawks Credit Card
Take the time to compare the Seattle Seahawks Credit Card with other credit cards that appeal to you before you take out your next credit card.
Put an online credit card offer comparison tool to work for you to help you analyze the advantages and disadvantages of this card and others.