A settlement bank is defined as a bank that takes charge of the settlement amount owed by a member of the bank. The bank maintains a financial account in order to financially secure, execute, and authorize any payment obligations that a member holds so that debts, such as credit card debts, may be taken care of. A settlement bank is also capable of authorizing settlements on the behalf of the member’s bank.
- How to Write a Credit Card Debt Settlement Letter
- How can I negotiate credit card debt?
- What happens if a person dies and has a lot of credit card debt?
- Are Debt Management/Debt Settlement/Debt Counseling/Consumer Credit Counseling/etc./etc. Services a Scam?
- Visa / MasterCard to Pay Final $1.1 Billion of $3.4 Billion Settlement
- When to Settle Credit Card Debt