For some time, Bank of American offered the Stars and Stripes WorldPoints credit card. This card was a combination of a rewards credit card and an affinity credit card as a percentage of all purchases were donated to the Stars and Stripes publication.
“Stars and Stripes” has long been the most dependable publication to learn what is going on in the armed forces. Although it is associated with the military, it is an independent publication that reports things as they see them. See other credit cards now!
The men and women who work for the Stars and Strips put themselves in harms way to provide those of us at home the news overseas in countries where war is being fought. Prior to the breaking of the partnership between the Stars and Stripes and Bank of America, using the Stars and Stripes credit card was an excellent way to support this publication.
Stars and Stripes WorldPoints Credit Card Overview
While it was being offered, this credit card was available for an 11.99% APR for purchases and a 19.99% APR for balance transfer credit card transactions. It also offered a 0% APR for 7 months and required good to excellent credit to qualify.
The rewards program was simple. You earned one point for every $1 you spend while using the card. Those points could be used to purchase merchandise, travel (with no blackout dates), hotels, gas credit card rewards and more. There was no cap on the amount of points that you could earn.
Unfortunately, this car is no longer available and former card members have been offered a different card as a replacement.
Stars and Stripes WorldPoints Credit Card Alternative
While there is not direct alternative to the Stars and Stripes publication, if you are interested in showing how much you support the military, then you can choose one of the military cards offered by Bank of America. These cards include options for the Navy, Marines, Air Force and Navy. Another alternative would be to choose the US Pride card that presents the American flag on the cover.
Stars and Stripes WorldPoints Final Word
The bottom line is that this card is no longer available. For other currently available credit card options, try our chaser tool right now!
- West Point Association of Graduates Credit Card
- American Physical Therapy Association Business MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards from Bank of America Review
- American Medical Student Association Platinum Plus MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards Review
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers WorldPoints Platinum Plus MasterCard – from Bank of America
- Arcadia University Platinum Plus MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards
- American University MasterCard
- American Academy of Family Physicians Business MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards – from Bank of America