I bet that even if you already have a cash back credit card that there are many different purchases that you make every single month that you purchase using a different payment method that gives you no cash back and no rewards.
This will be a very short post but I think that we could all use a reminder to take 10-15 minutes and look at our bank statements and other credit card statements and see if there are monthly expenses that we have where we could just with a phone call or a quick login to a website change over to a cash back card and then instantly start, in effect, paying 95% to 99% rather than full price.
If you have a subscription or monthly bill that you have set up to auto draft from your checking account (smart because you have automated the process but not so smart because you are not receiving cash back or rewards) then take a second and switch that bill payment to pay automatically from your cash back credit card and then start watching those cash back rewards pile up!
After all, why not spend just a few quick minutes to change your payment details and then set on auto pilot your cash back earnings?
If you do not already have a cash back credit card or a rewards credit card then you are leaving money on the table! Be proactive in your search for the best credit card by using the free credit card search engine “Chaser” tool on our home page. Get started chasing down the best credit cards today!
- How and when do I get my cash back from my cash back credit card?
- Is it hard to find low interest balance transfer credit cards?
- T-Mobile Credit Card
- Is there a place to find my credit card balance online?
- Should I get a home equity loan to consolidate my credit card debt?
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Federal Credit Union Onyx Smart Rewards Credit Card
- How is credit card interest calculated?