This review is for the Bancorp Bank mPower Visa Prepaid Card. A prepaid card that offers a wide array of benefits, the mPower Visa Card is much safer and easier than cash, and can help build positive credit.
Looking for online credit cards? Use our free credit card chaser below to find one that is perfect for you!
The mPower Visa Card can be used anywhere Visa debit and credit cards are accepted, and allows customers to completely manage their entire account online through the Bancorp Bank website.
The mPower Visa Card offers a zero liability program that protects customers if their card is lost or stolen and unauthorized purchases are made.
The Bancorp Bank mPower Visa Prepaid Card Benefits
- Customers are able to access cash from their Bancorp Bank mPower Visa Prepaid Card from any ATM anywhere in the world. In addition, there is a cash back program from qualified purchases.
- Since this is a prepaid card, there is no credit check and everyone who applies is approved. Individuals with the mPower Visa Card offers many important discount and deals when traveling, including rental cars and hotels.
- The mPower Visa Card also offers an online bill pay service and additional discounts for purchases like prescription medication and eyeglasses.
- The mPower Visa Card offers no charge activation and customers can add money free through direct deposit.
- For $4.95, individuals can put up to $950 on their card through an authorized retailer.
- Currently, the mPower Visa Card offers a $10 cash bonus for setting up direct deposit through payroll or government benefits.
- Finally, individuals with an mPower Visa Prepaid Card can share money with a loved one or friend through a program called Card-to-Card Money Share. If a customer has two different mPower accounts, they can transfer money from one card to another at any time.
The Bancorp Bank mPower Visa Prepaid Card Bottom Line
While the mPower Visa Card is a good choice to try to rebuild credit and it is safer than carrying cash, there are many fees associated with actually using the card. Individuals should read the cardholder agreement carefully before agreeing to the terms and opening an account.
Use our free credit card chaser tool to compare credit cards today!