If you think that you have a couple too many credit cards then try telling that to Walter Cavanagh AKA “Mr Plastic Fantastic”. According to the Guinness Book of World Records Cavanagh has held the world record for having the most credit cards and for having the world’s longest wallet (the wallet stretches 250 feet long, weighs over 38 lbs, and can hold up to 800 credit cards at once) since 1971.
To read the full story at ABC News click here.
Apparently Walter Cavanagh has never taken a look at our FAQ article “How do I close a credit card account?”
- How do I cancel my credit card?
- How many credit cards are too many to own?
- Think You Could Go Into Massive Debt While Making $10 Million/Yr?
- What is the average debt of people who have credit cards?
- Where can I find helpful articles on credit cards?
- Can a bank cancel my credit card if I don’t use it?