It is even possible to travel internationally with just a credit card or can you find yourself in a pinch if you don’t have cash or traveler’s checks? That is the question we explored when one of our writers recently visited Hong Kong and attempted to survive without cash for three days.
Check out our latest feature piece titled “Hong Kong Phooey: How I Survived Without Cash in Hong Kong for Three Days” and then let us know what you think.
Do YOU have any humorous stories or words of advice for those traveling with a credit card, cash, or other type of payment?
- International Travel and Credit Card Rules
- Hong Kong University Alumni Association Credit Card
- Hong Kong Phooey: How I Survived Without Cash in Hong Kong for Three Days
- Are Instant Approval Credit Card Applications Really Instant?
- Are Debt Management/Debt Settlement/Debt Counseling/Consumer Credit Counseling/etc./etc. Services a Scam?
- Aerosoles Credit Card