Travelocity can help you plan your trip from car rentals and airfare to complete vacation packages. By using your Travelocity Rewards credit card you can earn money just by taking a trip. This article will review the Travelocity® Rewards American Express® Card.
In addition to regular travel planning such as airfare and car rentals, Travelocity offers activities and experiences so that you can create a complete vacation package. When you use Travelocity you are offered several deals from which to choose. Find more online credit cards now!
The Travelocity® Rewards American Express® Card has no annual fee.
Earn Rewards Faster with The Travelocity® Rewards American Express® Card
Points are assigned based on purchases that are made. You get three points on the dollar for Travelocity purchases, and one point for everything else.
Pay No Annual Fee with The Travelocity® Rewards American Express® Card
The Travelocity® Rewards American Express® Card has no annual fee to use.
The Travelocity Rewards Credit Card from MasterCard
Now defunct, Travelocity used to offer a travel credit card from MasterCard. Known as the Travelocity Rewards MasterCard, this credit card used to earn cardholders various rewards. Based on dollars spent, one point was earned for non Travelocity purchases, two points were earned for flights and hotels, and three points were earned for vacation packages.
- American Express Centurion Bank American Express Senior Green
- American Express Centurion Bank American Express Blue Sky
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express
- PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express Card
- American Express Centurion Bank American Express Blue
- American Express Executive Business Card
- Sandals / Beaches Credit Card