Credit unions are often the best place to get low interest rate credit cards. Even though they often have the worst rewards programs available, if you’re carrying a credit card balance on a monthly basis then the great low interest rates generally offset the poor performance of their rewards programs.
Find available credit cards completely FREE right here on this website!
The Tyndall VISA Platinum Basic credit card is a perfect example of how low your interest rates can be for credit card. The Visa Platinum Basic credit card is not a rewards credit card, but it is a credit card only for those of you who have a great credit history and a high credit score.
Tyndall VISA Platinum Basic Credit Card Benefits
Even though this is a basic credit card, there’s nothing basic about the benefits that it has to offer. Here are a few things that you can look forward to, if you should qualify for this credit card.
- Emergency travel assistance
- Rental car insurance
- Warranty manager services
- Travel insurance
- Medical referral assistance
- Prescription drug assistance when traveling in a foreign country
- Emergency translation services
- Emergency ticket replacements
- Emergency transportation assistance
- Lost luggage services
There are some limitations to the services that you can receive. For example, the warranty manager service extends your warranty by doubling the original warranty, but doesn’t cover cars, boats, jewelry, or any warranties that exceed three years. The maximum warranty coverage for a single item is $10,000 with a lifetime maximum of $50,000.
Tyndall VISA Platinum Basic Credit Card Terms
This starting interest rate for this credit card is 6.9%. Although it’s based on the prime rate, Tyndall does guarantee that the rate will not exceed 6.9%, because the variance it allows is less than 1%. The APR for purchases also applies to balance transfers and cash advances.
In addition, there is no penalty APR, no minimum interest charge, no annual fee, no balance transfer fee, no cash advance fee, and a 1.8% foreign transaction fee on this credit card. If you make a late payment you will pay 10% of the total balance on your credit card as your penalty fee, to a maximum of $25.
Tyndall VISA Platinum Basic Credit Card Verdict
There’s no getting around the fact that you’re not going to find a much lower interest rate than 6.9%.
Considering the lack of fees and the low APR on the Tyndall VISA Platinum Basic credit card, if you can qualify as a Tyndall member, you should apply for this credit card.
Use the FREE credit card chaser tool to find credit cards for you!
- Tyndall VISA Platinum Premium Credit Card
- Tyndall VISA Gold Basic Credit Card
- Tyndall VISA Gold Premium Credit Card
- Fairwinds Credit Union Platinum Business Solutions Visa Credit Card
- Royal Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Visions Federal Credit Union Gold MasterCard Credit Card