The Tyndall VISA Platinum Premium credit card is a low interest rate rewards credit card offered by the Tyndall Federal Credit Union. You cannot qualify for this credit card if you have bad credit. However, if you have some older credit problems on your credit report but recent good credit history, you may be able to qualify.
Use the FREE credit card finder to do a credit card analysis right now!
Before you apply for this credit card, assuming that you qualify to be a member of the Tyndall Federal Credit Union, you need to understand what the Tyndall FCU is looking for from potential cardholders. You can learn more about what it takes to have good credit from the Federal Reserve.
Tyndall VISA Platinum Premium Credit Card Benefits
The benefits for this credit card include:
- ScoreCard Rewards Program
- Rental car insurance
- Emergency medical and dental coverage while you travel
- Lost luggage reimbursement up to $1250 per trip
- Travel accident insurance
- Warranty manager services
- Emergency evacuation and transportation insurance
- Hotel/motel burglary insurance
There are limitations to how much coverage you can receive. For example, for medical care the maximum is $10,000 per trip. If you need hotel services due to your emergency the maximum you receive is $75 a day.
Tyndall VISA Platinum Premium Credit Card Terms
The APR for this credit card is 10.9% and it will never exceed this amount, according to the Tyndall Federal Credit Union. However, you should know that, according to the Credit Card Rules from the Federal Reserve, if any creditor wants to change the terms of your agreement, they can do so as long as they give you a 45-day written notice.
The Tyndall VISA Platinum Premium credit card has some of the best terms you’ll find from a credit card, as the only fees that they charge are foreign transaction fees of 1.8%, and late payment and returned payment fees on the credit card that don’t exceed $25. There are no other fees for purchases, balance transfers, cash advances, and so on.
Tyndall VISA Platinum Premium Credit Card Verdict
Much like the other Tyndall Federal Credit Union credit cards, you’re not going to do much better than this for your APR. The rewards program isn’t very interesting, as you can only earn a 1:1 ratio when it comes to earning rewards points.
However, considering the lack of fees, the boring rewards program is something easy to get over.
The FREE credit card chaser tool can help you find the right credit cards for you!
- Tyndall VISA Platinum Basic Credit Card
- Tyndall VISA Gold Premium Credit Card
- Tyndall VISA Gold Basic Credit Card
- Vons Employee Credit Union Visa Platinum Premium Credit Card
- America First Federal Credit Union Visa Classic Cash Back No Annual Fee Credit Card
- Consumers Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card