There are some credit cards that are designed for people with perfect credit and excellent credit scores. The U.S. Bank’s credit card that requires you to have a great credit score and a low credit debt-to-income ratio is the FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa credit card.
Use the FREE credit card locator to find the perfect credit cards for you!
As the name suggests, the FlexPerks credit card is a rewards credit card with a focus on travel. Keep reading to learn what the FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa credit card has to offer!
U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Card – The Rewards Program
When you activate your credit card, you’ll automatically qualify for 10,000 bonus points after you spend $500 using your credit card. In addition, you’ll earn one point for every $1 you spend for purchases. You can also choose a single category in which you can earn double FlexPoints!
When you have earned 20,000 FlexPoints, you’re eligible to purchase a plane ticket.
When it comes to using your FlexPoints for flying, there are no restrictions of any kind, and there are no hidden fees.
But this is more than a simple air miles credit card.
The reason that this credit card is called FlexPerks is that you have the option of redeeming your points for hotels, cruises, car rentals, merchandise, and gift cards. You get to choose what the best option is for your particular interests.
U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Card – The Benefits
The benefits for this credit card include earning triple FlexPoints when you use your credit card to make a charitable donation. In addition, if you rent a car from National Car Rental Company, you will get 25% off your car rental.
Other benefits also include travel insurance worth $1,000,000. This insurance covers you and your family that is traveling with you, if you pay for your travel using your credit card.
U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Card – The Terms
The terms for the FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa include:
- 13.99% to 23.99% APR for purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances based on the prime rate.
- An introductory offer of no annual fee for the first year; the annual fee then becomes $49
- No penalty APR
- Numerous transaction fees, charged at the maximum allowed by the Federal Reserve
Get better credit card terms and conditions by using the FREE credit card chaser tool at the top of the page!
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Cash Rewards Visa Card
- US Bank FlexPerks Cash Rewards Visa Platinum Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Business Edge™ Travel Rewards Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select Rewards Visa Card
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Visa Rewards Credit Card
- U.S. Bank Credit Card