USAA is an insurance and banking institution that services military families by offering loans, credit cards, insurance options and more that would be harder for them to get elsewhere. You can get a USAA credit card. In fact, they offer four credit card options to their members; the USAA American Express, World MasterCard, Military Affiliate Cards and Active Military MasterCard.
In order to apply for any of these cards, you do have to be a member of the USAA. Before you can apply, you will be asked to provide your USAA membership information or you will not be led to an application site. Compare this and other credit card offers now!
Because of these restrictions, we can only provide you with some basic information about each of these cards. However, it should be enough for you to make an educated decision about whether or not you want to consider a USAA membership to apply for one of these cards.
USAA Credit Card Options
- The USAA American Express Card is a no annual fee card with interest rates that start at 8.9%. This rewards card allows you to redeem your points for cash back credit card benefits, gift cards or travel. You will also benefit from American Expresses warranty programs, fraud liability protection and more.
- The USAA World MasterCard has no annual fee and also has interest rates that start at 8.9%. The rewards credit card program is the same as the American Express Card; however, you will receive a 2,500 reward bonus after you make your first purchase. You will earn one point for every $1 you spend and there are no caps on points and your points never expire!
- USAA Military Affiliate Cards are for people who are not members of the military but are friends or family of people of the military. Interest rates start at 9.9% and the rewards program is the same as the American Express Card.
- The USAA Active Military MasterCard is specifically designed for deployed members of the military. All foreign fees are reimbursed to members of the military when they use their card while deployed. The interest rates start at 8.9%. This is not a rewards card.
USAA Credit Card Benefits
- No annual fees
- Low interest rates
- Flexible rewards programs
USAA Credit Card Bottom Line
If you aren’t a member of the USAA then you can’t qualify for this card. Use our credit card chaser tool and find other online credit card offers right now!