The Visa Black Card is one of the newest entrants to the luxury credit card market. The Visa Black credit card is touted as being designed for just the top 1% of all American and is made of very sophisticated looking black carbon. When it comes to sex appeal the Visa Black Card is hard to beat. Read through this Visa Black Card review to see if you should submit a Visa Black Card application.
Visa Black Card Cash Back
While the Visa Black Card offers 1% cash back on every purchase with no limits there are certainly other cash back credit cards that offer better cash back benefits (and that do not have a $495 annual fee). Where the Visa Black Card really shines is that it is more of an all purpose specialty rewards credit card.
Visa Black Card Rewards
Some of the notable Visa Black Card rewards include:
- The option to earn 1 point for every dollar spent instead of cash back which can then be redeemed for travel
- 24/7 premium concierge service
- Luxury gifts
- Priority pass for VIP access to more than 500 airport lounges worldwide (this priority pass benefit can only be used twice per calendar year which is quite strange and not very generous for a card like this that is marketed as an ultra luxury credit card)
- Exclusive rewards program (details are not given on the specific rewards that can be earned)
Visa Black Card Balance Transfer Offer
The Visa Black Card has 0% APR on all balance transfers for the first 6 months. The balance transfer fee is 3%.
Visa Black Card Fees
The Visa Black Card has an annual fee of $495 for the primary cardholder and $195 for each additional authorized user on the card.
Should You Apply for the Visa Black Card?
If you have good to excellent credit, are in a strong financial position, and are looking for a card with decent cash back benefits and ultra premium concierge service and travel rewards then the sexy black carbon Visa Black Card may be a good option for you. Click on the apply button on the top of this page to apply for the Visa Black Card or continue doing your homework to compare credit card with our free credit card finder tool.
- Are credit card concierge services worth the cost?
- The 5 Most Expensive Credit Cards of All Time (and How to Get the Same Perks for Cheap)
- Priority Club Rewards Credit Card
- AMEX Black: The Most Interesting Credit Card in the World…
- Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card
- Black Hills Federal Credit Union Visa Credit Card
- Korean Sky Blue Sky Pass Visa Credit Card