If you like the option of designing your own credit card, while benefiting from the options offered by credit unions, then you might want to look at the VyStar Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Plus credit card. This Platinum Rewards Plus Visa offers several things you might want to consider.
It’s totally FREE to check out credit card rates right here!
Before you can consider the VyStar Credit Union Platinum Rewards Plus Visa credit card, you do have to be a member of the credit union in order to apply for the credit card. While VyStar is located in Florida, and they do have certain counties in Florida that qualify for membership, you don’t necessarily have to live in these counties. If you work, worship, live, or are related to anyone who qualifies for VyStar, then you can qualify yourself.
VyStar Credit Union Credit Card Benefits
For some of you, an important benefit will be the fact that you can design your own credit card. You can use your own photographs or images, or you can choose from a database offered by VyStar.
This is a rewards Visa, which means that you can earn points every time you charge a purchase to your credit card.
The points are on a 1:1 ratio. With this Platinum Visa credit card, you do get to choose what your rewards will be. For example, you can choose cash back, travel points, and so on.
Other benefits include:
- No annual fee
- $500,000 in travel accident insurance
- No fees for cash advances, balance transfers, or foreign transaction fees
- Low introductory APR
- Platinum Rewards Plus Visa – VyStar Credit Union Credit Card Terms
- The terms for the VyStar Credit Union Platinum Rewards Plus Visa include:
- 6% introductory APR for six months
- 9.5% APR variable based on the prime rate
- No penalty APR
- APR does not vary between purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances
- $25 late payment, returned payment, and over-limit credit card fees
- 25 day grace period for new purchases
VyStar Credit Union Credit Card Verdict
This is a great no-fee credit card, although the 9.5% APR might be a tiny bit high for those of you with perfect credit. The rewards program isn’t spectacular, but having the option to choose your rewards is a nice feature.
Use the FREE credit card chaser tool to compare credit cards in seconds!
- VyStar Credit Union Visa Platinum Cash Back Credit Card
- Vystar Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Michigan Educational Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Alliant Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Alabama Telco Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Air Force Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa
- Earthmover Credit Union Visa Platinum Preferred Credit Card