The Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa Card is designed for people who have a mortgage directly through Wells Fargo. This card offers a 1% rebate on all of your net purchases. This rebate is applied directly to your principal balance on your mortgage loan.
One of the nice things about applying for this card is that when you do you can review your potential savings on your mortgage with the Wells Fargo savings calculator. You can use this calculator to determine how much your annual rebate would be based on your estimated monthly credit card usage. Take a moment to compare the benefits of this and other online credit card offers right now!
The calculator is a valuable tool because it allows you to see if it is even worth your getting the card. If you don’t use a credit card very often, then your rebate will be minimal. Think about it this way, 1% of $1 is only 1 cent. It will take thousands of dollars in spending for this rebate to equate to something noticeable.
Wells Fargo Home Rebate Credit Card Benefits
- No annual fee
- Every $2500 in purchases equals an automatic credit to your mortgage
- Rebate never expires because it is automatically applied
- No limit to rebate amounts
- Choose from four card designs or create your own card
- Has the payWave feature for faster checkout
- Zero liability protection against fraud
- Automatic rental car insurance
- 24/7 customer service
- No cost to add other cardholders
Wells Fargo Home Rebate Credit Card Details
- 0% APR for 6 months on purchases
- 3.9% APR for 6 months on balance transfer credit card activity
- 12.15% to 22.15% variable APR depending on credit score
- 23.99% APR on cash advances
- 3% or $5 fee for balance transfers and cash advances
Wells Fargo Home Rebate Credit Card Bottom Line
There are quite a few great things about this card, especially if you are a homeowner that pays all of their bills via credit card to benefit from rewards credit card programs. However, you do have to have great to excellent credit to qualify. In addition, you have to be a Wells Fargo mortgage holder with a qualifying mortgage program to qualify.
Use the free and handy credit chaser to compare all your online credit card options, today!