As someone who cares for wild animals, you probably want to do everything that you can do to contribute to organizations that help to save the wildlife on this planet. One such organization, the World Wildlife Fund or WWF has the support of the World Wildlife Fund credit card.
The World Wildlife Fund Credit Card is offered by the Bank of America and is a Visa Signature WorldPoint Rewards Card with a couple of reward benefits, which are discussed below. Compare with other credit card offers today!
The WWF rewards credit card is available for those with credit that ranges from excellent to average. If you have average credit, you cannot have a late payment for the past year or a bankruptcy on your credit report.
World Wildlife Fund Credit Card Details
For every $100 you spend, Bank of America will donate .25¢ to the WWF. This may not seem like a lot, but if you have thousands of people using this card, then that amount adds up quickly.
In addition, you will receive one bonus point for every $1 you spend. These bonus points can be used to purchase merchandise, airline tickets, hotel stays and more. If you shop at the WorldPoint Mall offered by Bank of America, you will get 10 times more points for each $1 you spend.
There is no annual fee and there is a 0% APR introductory period that will last 7 to 10 months based on your credit worthiness. After that, the range will be 12.99% to 20.99%.
World Wildlife Fund Credit Card Benefits
- 0% APR introductory rate – low interest rates after based on good credit score
- No annual fees
- Donations made to WWF
- Flexible rewards program
- No penalty APR for late or missed payments
- Free stuffed animal to match the face of your card after first qualifying purchase
- 15,000 rewards points after first qualifying purchase
Is the World Wildlife Fund Credit Card Right for You?
The WWF card is an excellent option for people with a wide range of credit scores. This, however, is not a bad credit credit card. This is also a great choice for those who want to use their credit card to benefit a foundation that they support. If, however, the WWF card isn’t for you, simply use our free chaser tool to compare other credit card offers right now!
- Defenders of Wildlife Credit Card
- National Wildlife Federation Credit Card
- World of Warcraft Credit Card
- Detroit Tigers Credit Card
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association – AOPA World MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards – from Bank of America
- Human Rights Campaign Credit Card
- Indiana University Credit Card