One of the advantages of a prepaid card over a credit card is the fact that it is not choosy when it comes to the applicants. It is easy for anyone to open a prepaid card account and enjoy the benefits.
The Prepaid Visa DYNASTY RushCard from the Bancorp Inc. is for everyone. It does not matter whether you have excellent, fair, or bad credit because this card welcomes all people including those who do not have credit yet.
Be sure to use the FREE credit card chaser tool above for all of your comparison needs.
Why the Prepaid Visa DYNASTY RushCard May Be Good for You
If you are still shopping for a plastic, here are the top reasons why you may want to check out this particular RushCard:
- No Credit Check: As mentioned above, you can apply for this card and be approved even if you do not have good credit rating. This means that you, your kids, and those who have bad credit can get this card since credit checks are not required.
- Acceptance: This is probably one of the biggest worries of every cardholder. Nevertheless, card rejection will never happen with the Prepaid Visa DYNASTY RushCard. This is accepted almost at every place where your debit card is accepted. In addition, this is a Visa Card which means that millions of merchants around the world will have no trouble with your chosen payment method.
- Convenience: Bringing your bulky wallet with is not only inconvenient, but puts you at risk as well. With thieves lurking around when you shop, it is difficult for them not to notice your thick dollar bills. This plastic though will let you pay for your items without any worries.
- Reloading: One of the best things about this card is that it offers a ton of ways for the users to add money to it. The methods include the use of Wal-Mart Rapid Reload, PayPal, Western Union, card to card transfers, MoneyGram ExpressPayment, GreenDot MoneyPak, and of course direct deposit.
It is important to know though that the Prepaid Visa DYNASTY RushCard, like the other prepaid cards, does not build credit.
It may allow those who have bad credit to get the card, but this does not mean that they will be able to repair their credit history with this plastic.
People Who May Find This Card Beneficial
If you are still in doubt as to whether or not you should get this card, here are the groups of people who may truly benefit from the Prepaid Visa DYNASTY RushCard:
- Kids and Teenagers - These individuals surely do not have credit yet. Therefore, it is difficult for them to get their own credit card. In addition, most cards require the cardholder to be at least 18 years of age. As a parent, you probably want to help your child learn how to correctly use the card and spend and save some money. This card is a great solution. What is even better is that the little plastic is even safer than carrying cash in their wallets or pockets.
- Employees -Although credit cards for employees are quite popular these days, there are also companies and employers who choose to provide prepaid cards for their employees. This is because unless the individual is a business partner, most employers would rather hand a prepaid card than a credit card. A prepaid card is also a good method to track the spending of the employees with the help of the monthly reports.
- People with Bad Credit - It is virtually impossible for anyone with bad credit to qualify for a credit card. If he or she is able to qualify, the rates are too high and will only cause more problems in the end.
With this prepaid card, you are the boss. Your bad credit rating is overlooked and you get to spend your own money.
Prepaid Visa DYNASTY RushCard Highlights
This particular card has a number of appealing features including the following:
- Card Network: This card belongs to the Visa network, which means that it is accepted in almost any place worldwide. Aside from that, there are a ton of benefits from Visa apart from the benefits from the card itself.
- Reward: Many people assume that a prepaid card does not have rewards, but the Prepaid Visa DYNASTY RushCard does have some attractive prizes for the cardholders. One is through the Refer-a-Friend program. When you refer someone to get the RushCard, you will receive a $5 reward.
- Track Spending:With this card, the cardholders can create a budget since tracking spending is allowed. There is a reason why people have bad credit rating and it is mostly because they were not able to handle their money well. With the prepaid card, it is easy to have and manage the budget so as not to stray away from good financial habits again.
- Online Access: The card offers easy online access in order for the users to pay their bills online. Additionally, they can use the card to send checks to those who also have online access.
- Alerts: Get peace of mind all the time with this card. You can get your account information including your balance through email and texts.
Pros and Cons
With the benefits and the other features of the card mentioned above, you most likely feel that this card is for you. However, before you make that decision, it is also important to know that this card is not perfect.
Here are the pros and cons of the Prepaid Visa DYNASTY RushCard:
- Everyone who applies for the card will be approved, thanks to the 100% Guaranteed Approval it offers.
- There are not much fees involved and if they are, the charges are quite minimal.
- The card is co-branded with Visa
- It provides convenience through online access.
- It presents security to the cardholders
- There is absolutely no APR involved here.
- Inquiry of the account balance is free when done within the network.
- The card can be used to pay bills and even rent.
- Cardholders can write personal checks using their credit.
- There are several options for reloading the card in case the cardholder runs out of credit.
- The card does not require a monthly maintenance fee in order for the cardholder to keep using the plastic.
- There are not a lot of rewards available.
- The card does not allow balance transfers.
- There is an ATM fee of $2.50 for every transaction performed outside the network.
- When used outside the United States, there is a foreign transaction of 2%.
- Balance inquiry outside the network is charged $0.50.
- Purchasing the card is around $3.95 up to $9.95.
- PIN purchases are charged.
- Receiving paper statements will cost the cardholder $1.00.
The RushCard Difference
RushCards are popular because they offer convenience to the cardholders. The Prepaid Visa DYNASTY RushCard is not an exception as this is quite competitive in its own way.
As a RushCard though, it comes with discount card that can be used when purchasing prescription drugs. This card is automatically provided for free. In addition, the card allows you to modify the fee plan anytime you want or need.
Since this is a prepaid card, you can only spend the amount that you deposit. That way, you will never go over your balance and you never have to worry about racking up on debt.
The Prepaid Visa DYNASTY RushCard does not have interest and overdraft fees and is therefore a good alternative to traditional banking and the use of credit cards.
This card is accepted in millions of locations across the globe, giving you the power to do any of the following:
- Withdraw Money: Using ATMs, you can get the cash you need by simply inserting your card, entering your PIN, and selecting the Checking account.
- Make Purchases: Just like using a credit card, the Prepaid Visa DYNASTY RushCard can be used to make purchases anywhere the Visa branded debit cards are accepted. You have the option to do so online or in person. Note that choosing Credit means that you have to sign for the purchase while Debit means you will have to use your PIN.
- Pay Bills: If you have a tight schedule, simply let this RushCard do its job of helping you pay your bills, rent, or utilities. The Rush Bill Pay feature allows you to pay your dues online anytime and using any device.
- Travel Expenses: Pay for your travel needs such as airfare, hotel reservations, and car rentals with the use of one card only.
- Issue Checks:Using the Rush Bill Pay feature, you can send checks to your family member, landlord, or anyone you know. This is perfect for those who prefer check payments over cash or card to card transfers.
Some merchants offer cash back for every purchase made. To gain the cash back, remember to use your PIN to receive the amount of cash from the offer.
How to Use Prepaid Visa DYNASTY RushCard
This particular card from Bancorp Inc. is actually very simple and easy to understand. There are only three steps that you have to know about and these are:
- Apply for the Card.You can apply for RushCards online. You only have to fill out a form and send the completed application online. Remember that there are three plans that you can choose from here namely:
- Rush Unlimited: Pay a monthly fee to enjoy unlimited transactions and fee-free cash withdrawals using MoneyPass ATMs.
- Pay As You Go: If you do not want to pay monthly for your card, this is the option to choose. Note that there is a $1.00 charge for every purchase you make. If you go over $10 for the transaction fees, you can pay for them the following month.
- Monthly: Pay $1.00 for PIN transactions only since signature transactions are free. There is a monthly fee of $9.95 for this option.
- Loading the Card. Once you have been approved and you receive the card, you can start using it. Before that, you need to load it through PayPal, direct deposit, or card to card transfers among other methods.
- Use It.Now that you have the card, you can begin shopping online, make everyday purchases, or pay your bills. Remember to spend your money wisely.
The Prepaid Visa DYNASTY RushCard can help manage your money better. Whether you are in financial crisis or this is the first time you will use a plastic, this card is an easy-to-use and a great alternative to costly credit cards.
Always compare cards before deciding on which one is best for you. The FREE chaser tool located above is perfect for easy comparison. Try it now!